What is a stand-up pouch?
The stand-up pouches are well known within the packaging industry. You see them every day in many shops as they are used to package almost everything that can fit into a bag. They are not new to the market, but they are growing in popularity as many industries are looking at eco-friendly alternatives for packaging.
They are also called SUP or doypacks. They are constructed with a bottom gusset that makes the bag capable of standing upright on its own. This makes it ideal for shops and supermarkets as the products can be easily displayed on the shelves.
If you want to read more about stand-up pouches click here to check our article.
What are the advantages of a stand-up pouch with a window?
- Convenient and practical design
- The stand-up pouches with windows are designed for packaging and displaying food and spices including coffee, nuts, dry fruit, cookies, tea, dried foods, snacks, seasonings, and more.
- Wide range of materials available
- Stand-up pouches can be made from a wide range of packaging materials from recyclable, and compostable to high barrier materials.
- Can be heat sealed and resealed with the zipper. They will hold the aroma, they are easy to open and close and the window is a great way to showcase your products
Why purchase from The Bag Broker?
- Same-day shipping on most of the orders after payment is confirmed;
- We stock our stock bags in our warehouse in Melbourne ;
- Carbon neutral supplier. At The Bag Broker, we offset our emissions with climate-positive projects designed to make the world a greener, better place. Whether it’s coffee packaging or bags for food, our recyclable, compostable, eco-friendly packaging saves on emissions whilst delivering on quality;
- Custom printing. We work with businesses but more importantly – we work with people, we work with creative visions, and we work with stories. Our team is here to make sure your story gets told on your packaging. The packaging is the first thing your customer sees when they buy your product – make the right first impression by getting a custom quote;
- Friendly customer service. With our Melbourne warehouse, we’re never too far away. Call, email us or drop us a message.